I was standing on the highest mountain of them all, and round about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world … And while I stood there I saw more than I can tell and I understood more than I saw; for I was seeing in a sacred manner the shapes of all things in the spirit, and the shape of all shapes as they must live together like one being.
Do yourself a favor an listen to this man.
travelling-tempest asked: Love your blog (: very inspiring and I hope I get the same wonderful opportunities as you to climb one day
Go climb something
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep
Byron Glover sucking in before making the crux move of So You Think You Can Dance (V11) at the Kindergarten, the Grampians
photo: Jai Critchley
Justin Clarke, Groovy (28), Taipan Wall, The Grampians, Victoria, Australia.
world’s best dog.